CVD diamond for sale is a hot product of our company, which has been exported to worldwide countries. Size, color and clarity are selectable for customers, and we also sell rough CVD diamond that has competitive price and top quality. Huanghe Whirlwind is a listed company that has its own production factory that has large supply ability, which is located in china, Henan Province.
- The Basic Principle of CVD Diamond
Chemical vapor deposition (CVD) is usually under the action of high-temperature plasma, carbon-containing gas is dissociated, and carbon atoms are deposited on the substrate to form a diamond film. The substrate can be a non-diamond material, but single crystal diamonds are usually formed by depositing carbon atoms on the diamond substrate. Carbon-containing gas usually refers to a mixed gas containing nitrogen, methane and hydrogen. Methane is the source of carbon atoms in the synthesis of diamonds. Nitrogen can increase the growth rate, and hydrogen can inhibit the formation of graphite. Generally, CVD diamond is carried out under low pressure and high temperature conditions, the pressure is generally less than one atmosphere, and the temperature is about 1000 degrees.
- Basic Characteristics of Whirlwind CVD Diamond
CVD diamond single crystals are mostly plate-shaped, and occasionally small octahedron faces and rhombic dodecahedron faces can be seen at the edges. The color of early CVD diamonds was mostly dark brown or light brown, while the recently discovered CVD diamonds proved to be colorless or nearly colorless after high temperature heat treatment in the later stage. There are few internal inclusions in CVD diamond, and needle-like, black irregular inclusions can be seen in some cases.
The mining of natural diamonds will damage the earth's environment, consume a lot of resources, and have the ethical problem of blood diamonds. The price is high, and synthetic diamonds are grown in laboratories, which is a green operation that will not damage the ecology, which is why whirlwind always pay attention to environment protection in every step of production. The use of energy is limited and there is no blood diamond. The problem is that the price is low. The future price of synthetic diamonds is only a fraction of that of natural diamonds. The colorless small diamonds grown by the high temperature, high pressure and constant temperature method will be supplied to market demand in large quantities at prices much lower than natural small diamonds.
Application of CVD Lab Grown Diamond
1. CVD diamonds for sale are widely used in the Jewelry industry. (Jewelry Production)
2. CVD diamond is now widely used as a tool material with its high thermal stability.
3. With its extremely high thermal conductivity, CVD diamond has high spectral pass performance in a long wavelength range from ultraviolet to far infrared. Coupled with the excellent mechanical and thermal properties of King Kong, the diamond film becomes an excellent optical window material that can be used in harsh environments.
4. The extremely high propagation speed of sound waves in diamond can be used to make CVD diamond into high-quality diamond thin-film acoustic devices, and use the chemical stability of diamond to make various types of biosensing devices, etc.
More and more consumers are willing to accept artificial diamonds and are willing to buy an excellent substitute for natural diamonds—synthetic diamonds at reasonable prices, which is also a big opportunity for the development of synthetic diamond and its related industries. Contact us to get more info if interested in our CVD diamond for sale! Free quote will be offered within 24 hours.
Please leave us your requirements, we will contact you soon.